Planning Your Wedding at the Timberlake Hotel
Don’t worry about forgetting important details that could could make your event stressful. From start to finish, our professional wedding coordinator will give you her full attention. We do everything we can to ensure that your special day is everything you dreamed it would be and more.
Our event center is large enough to comfortably fit up to 250 people and our wedding menu options are practically endless. Or, if you prefer, you can customize your meal plan to fit your wishes.
We know you’ll want to make it easy for your friends and loved ones to join you for your big day. Overnight guests will be happy, comfortable, and well rested in a cozy room, located in your personal block with special rates.
Wedding package includes:
- Complimentary bridal suite
- Ivory floor length table linens, napkins and skirting
- Set-up and clean-up fees
- Professionally dressed wait staff with butler service option
- Complimentary cake cutting service
- Dance floor
- State of the art audio visual equipment
- Limited centerpiece and embellishments
- Complimentary breakfast in the Grand Central Cafe for your overnight guests
- Onsite Event Coordinator to help with the planning process
- Experienced and knowledgeable chef specializing in gourmet cuisine
My son and daughter-in-law had their wedding reception here. About 20 of the guests including us booked rooms and we all found the hotel and staff to be very nice which helped make our special occasion special.
– Father of the Groom
I had to stay here for a wedding in the area. This place was so nice!!! We got a King room and it was HUGE! The bathroom was super roomy too with a nice big bathtub and shower. If i am ever in the area, I will definitely stay here again. 5 stars! Oh! and there is breakfast in the morning! Wish was a lifesaver after the wedding 🙂
– Wedding Guest
Booking our December wedding at the Timbers. Guests are booking rooms at the Timberlake. So far, EVERY encounter has been pleasant, professional and polite!!! Very excited to have them all on-board!
– Bride, December Wedding